Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More Disney World pictures

So this is my second post with pictures from Disney World. These are the professional pictures that were made throughout our time in Disney World. We had a great time! Look and see....


Group shot from the first day

Sofia holding baby Simba


My nephew, Charlie Wells

Fun times!


Disney fun with Lita

Sofia had fun with Tigger and Pooh

Charlie had fun with Tigger and Pooh

Lita had fun with Tigger too!


Look Sofia caught Tinkerbell

I had a great time with my mom!

Sofia in her Minnie Mouse costume
Disney has some really neat pictures with added items.


Apparently Stitch is eating her ice cream!
My sweet girl

This was an excellent trip and I am so glad that we did it. Stay tuned...the next post will include information on our next assignment.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment