Sunday, April 29, 2012

Same old, same old in DC

I have found that everyone expects an update on the blog, even when nothing new is going on so I wanted to post something really quickly. 


Work - I am still in training. Nothing exciting so far, but there is always next week. Also, I am still trying to work out travel dates for when we head to Africa, but it looks like it could be late August.


Sofia and Al - They had their first recital on Saturday. Sofia played two piano pieces and Al played his guitar. By all accounts, it was excellent. I am hoping that I will get a CD or DVD of the event, so that I can at least hear how they played. Al said that he was pleased with his performance and Sofia was very brave and didn't get nervous at all. Here is a picture of them.






Don't they look great! Here is another one of Sofia. I know that there are lots of pictures of her on this blog, but she is the cutest person I know.






So, that is all I have for today. Sofia and Al will begin the drive towards Washington DC tomorrow. After a stop off in Philadelphia, they will be en-route. I can't wait until they get here. I am so excited!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment